Saturday, October 6, 2007

Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend Reading and Link Love


Here are a few links for your reading pleasure this weekend.
It's Thanksgiving here so I'm ready to indulge in some tryptophan but have a lot of work to catch up on. I've had back spasms for a few days and don't know whether to blame it on a weekend away in a cold cottage last weekend, a slanty bed (due to kids jumping on the mattress and cracking the frame. No, honest it WAS the kids! lol) or poor ergonomics which I'm often guilty of. Anyway, I hope to get caught up on work while recuperating this weekend which is a bit of an oxymoron but wanted to share a few great finds with you anyway:

I've found a great new site called emomsathome.com. Balanceis hard to find when you're a freelance writing Mom. I'm sure you have a few ideas and tricks to add to the conversation here...

Need some getting started in writing advice? Check out inspiredauthor.com and for more great advice, download your free report from Courtney Ramirez.

And if that's not enough to keep you busy this weekend, Ink Thinker shares some great blog picks for additional reading.


Happy Thanksgiving!
And, if you're so inclined to chat stop by one of the forums I moderate on at novel-writer.com or inspired author forums and you can find me way too often at WAHMforums as well.


Cheers,
Dana

No comments: