Friday, October 5, 2007

Random Things Meme

I've been tagged by both Michele an Courtney to write eight random things about myself. I think I've probably done this one before though, it feels like deja vu :)

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you and post these rules.
2. List eight random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names with links.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

I'm going to ignore rules three and four this time and instead invite anyone to participate. If you'd like to be tagged, feel free to comment here & I'll add your link to this post.

Here are my eight random facts:

1) I started my freelance writing career by what seemed like a random accident. I now believe nothing is accidental. Woo hoo for serendipity!
2) My internet alias, Marleymauve is in honour of my 12 year old Golden Retriever Mr. Marley Mauve. He's named after Bob Marley.
3) I'm a deadhead. LOVE the Grateful Dead but no, don't do the hallucinogenics.
4) I am just a little bit obsessive compulsive with odd and even numbers. You don't want to know the details. lol.
5) I have a group of internet friends that I speak to every day and have for the past 4 years. We met on a pregnancy yahoo group in 2003. I'm closer to them than I am to many of my 'in real life' friends.
6) I am still madly in love with my husband who I met in 1989 when I was 17 years old. In today's day of vast divorces, I think that's pretty incredible. Too many people get bored of marriage when the honeymoon ends.
7) I was voted in my family the most likely to get a tattoo. I was the wildest as a teen but shocked everyone because I'm now the most domesticated When I became a mother I was forever changed.
8) I am a born again Christian. Far from perfect and I stumble regularly but am doing my best to take the narrow path instead of the broad way.

1 comment:

Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl said...

Hi Dana,

I just checked back and noticed you posted your eight things. You've done a great job ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

You can check my eight things out here:

http://writingthecyberhighway.
blogspot.com/2007/10/8-things-
that-make-me-me.html

Smiles,
Michele