Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wrideo: Like Digg For Writers

Writers need to do self promotion in order to help them get more gigs and increase the SEO rank of their website. A lot of us spend time social networking and social bookmarking our articles. Thanks to my friend, Sharon Hurley Hall, I found out about Wrideo which is a new social bookmarking tool about writing.

Wrideo.com looks like a great place to not only do some social bookmarking of your writing related articles but to get some great reading material about writing as well. There are lots of writing-related topics and posts have a similar to other social bookmarking site voting button to get the popular articles to the home page.

I'd love it if you'd join and post an article. There's a referral contest in October and I'd love to be one of the top referrers and win myself a prize. Visit Wrideo.com.

Cheers,
Dana

6 comments:

Lori said...

What a cool idea! I love this.

Hope all is well in the Kawarthas, Dana!

Dana Prince said...

Thanks Lori!
Life is good. Not liking the look of the v-formations over the lake right now though. Brrrrr.

Not sure if you've made it up this year or not but next time you do, we should grab coffee & pie in that diner we talked about :)

Lori said...

I'd LOVE to, Dana! I was there this year only briefly (5 days instead of 2 weeks), but next year let's plan for it!

I'm so damned jealous. I wanna be there right now, cold and all! Waaaaaah!

Dana Prince said...

Sorry to hear your holidays were short. Due to being busy, we let summer pass by almost without noticing this year and here it is fall already :(DH says that spot is about an hour from here but it'd be great.

Maria said...

Thanks for the tips, Dana! I'll sign up!

Katy Lindamood said...

Thanks for letting us know about this site. Looks like it will be a great resource.