Monday, September 24, 2007

Chat With Some Writers

I often mention www.inspiredauthor.com. I am a topic editor there and am not only learning from other seasoned writers but am also sharing my experience in this writing journey. We relaunched Inspired Author recently and it looks fabulous. Suzanne James who owns it is also getting ready to open up free public memberships and I'm getting ready to help with a contest to really get the site hopping.

Please stop by the writing forum there if you can. I'm moderating it and it's still got that fresh/new smell and I'm trying to break it in. I'm talking to myself so far as it's THAT new so please come on by and talk to me. Other topic editors will be by as well answering questions about how to get published, how to find freelance work, how to get the creative juices flowing and we've got a great water cooler set up for wahms who want that coffee break to chat with other writers.

Hope to see you there!
thanks!
Dana

No comments: