Friday, August 17, 2007

Great Expectations In Writing

I glanced at my blog yesterday and looked at some really positive posts from myself lately. My positive attitude seems to be paying off! A client gave me a raise today, I have some interesting work on my desk and I'm feeling creative. I have some great expectations for the coming months. I'm also getting ready to embark on an interesting fiction project. My last year has been filled with non-fiction so I'm looking forward to the change.

This week saw the relaunch of inspiredauthor.com. I have been training under Suzanne James for about a year or more learning a lot from her and have launched my topic, Getting Started (as a writer) on the newly designed Inspired Author website. Have a look when you get a chance, there are several talented writers that share information about the craft there. I have great expectations for this site and look forward to contributing to it.

I continue to be amazed at how sharing and open other work at home writers are. This isn't an industry with a lot of cliques or big kept secrets. Writers seem anxious to look out for another. Mothers are anxious to help one another too so WAHM writers are especially giving and sharing.

No comments: