Friday, June 29, 2007

Writer Tools of The Week

Here are my finds for the week. Happy Canada Day this weekend to all my fellow Canucks and Happy 4th of July to my U.S. buddies next week.

Here's a great blog I recently came across called Writingforfood.com. There's some great info here!

I also came across a great list of paid blogging resources at Six Figure Writers

And, I'm happy to say my health blog is starting to get some traffic and indexing. To help it along a little further, I think I'll show myself a little link LOVE

Some great things are coming in a few weeks with my www.inspiredauthor.com role. Watch this blog for more details. The site is getting a face lift and I'm finally launching my 'Get Started' topic there that shares the journey of a newcomer to freelance writing. Mosey on over if you want to check out the work of some of my talented writer friends like Nikki, Sharon, Suzanne, Donna, Lori and Sue. Once our site is live, I'll stop back here to link their names to the new profile.

Happy Friday everyone,
Cheers,
Dana

No comments: