Friday, March 30, 2007

Plugging Novel Writer Magazine

My publishing debut (other than online) was a book review in Novel Writer Magazine.
Novel Writer Magazine is run by Grace Publishing's owner, Suzanne James.

Suz also owns www.inspiredauthor.com where I blog and am developing a writer mentoring topic. inspiredauthor.com offers free writers classes and informative articles on writing for writers.

Suz has been a huge inspiration to me. She is one of the two people I have leaned on the most in my first year in freelancing (the other is Sharon Hurley Hall.)

Suz writes extensively for writers wanting to get into publishing and freelancing on her blog and holds free chat workshops on friday nights at the chatroom at
Enspiren Press
Suz is building a monopolist's empire (in a good way!) as she's not only a full time freelancer but she owns a writing school, novel writer magazine, Enspiren Press Publishing and does other things as well (including write books, e-books and teach classes online)
This is someone you need to familiarize yourself with if you want knowledge to help you launch a freelance career or if you want to be published.

Yesterday, Suz invited me to join her new website, Novel-Writer where you can get very involved in a writer's community. It's in the early development stages today as I write this but have a look at inspiredauthor.com, enspirenpress.com, Suz's blog and the novel-writer.com site.
I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
I consider myself very fortunate to be working on several of Suz's collaborative projects.

1 comment:

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Hey, Dana, you've been tagged to write about finding balance in writing. :)